compensation: Based on Production employment type: contract
QR Code Link to This Post
Our company is an estate and financial planning services company focused on the post-retirement market. Our objective is to assist our clients and their families by planning for various life events and facilitating various, legal, financial and tax strategies. As part of that process, we work with a Network of estate planning attorneys who are experienced in the area of wills, trusts and other estate planning related matters.
As a Network Attorney, you will counsel clients on the use of various estate planning techniques and related instruments (wills, trusts, powers of attorney, etc.), as well as draft and execute of various planning documents.
Applicants for this position should be:
• available immediately
• have a private practice
• be admitted to the State of Residence Bar
• have a minimum of two years prior Estate Planning experience, including drafting of wills, trusts, and powers of attorney
• Business Formation, a Plus
• reciprocity with contiguous states, a Plus
• Back Office/Customer Service Support
• Deed Retrieval
• Document Printing
• Delivery Coordination
This opportunity allows for:
• a flexible work schedule that can easily be integrated into your current practice or personal life
• an excellent opportunity to grow your client base
• ability to increase your overall income
• compensation that is in direct correlation to your commitment and overall performance.
All inquiries will be kept confidential.
Submit resume/CV or call (800) 589-2999 to learn more about this great opportunity to grow your client base and increase your overall income. For your convenience, you can also text your email address to (941) 548-9677, please reference CL/Attorney.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers